TITLE: System Administrator/ DevOps Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Zero is looking for a System Administrator/ DevOps Engineer who will build out, maintain and troubleshoot Zero's infrastructure based on Windows and Unix/ Linux systems.
- Administer, manage provisioning computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, different applications software and all configurations;
- Administer end-user access through the remote tools, VPN and multi-factor identification;
- Configure and monitor all network devices, services and servers;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
- Communicate and collaborate with team members distributed across various continents.
- BS/ MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant fields;
- Strong background in Exchange (different versions), Active Directory and Client Outlook support;
- Strong understanding of ActiveSync, and Exchange Web Services;
- Understanding of PKI encryption and Backup systems;
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange DAGs;
- Experience in virtualization and containerization;
- Microsoft Azure/ Amazon AWS experience is preferred;
- Knowledge of CI/ CD is preferred;
- Ability to install and configure hardware;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Fluency in English language;
- Self-organized person with team spirit, and strong communication and good time management skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on previous experience and skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("System Administrator/ DevOps Engineer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Zero is represented by TechBay LLC which works on AI based mobile email client Zero email application. For more information, please visit: www.zeroapp.ai.
This announcement has been retrieved 885 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.