TITLE: .NET Developer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Zero seeks a .NET Developer to work on AI app in LegalTech industry.
- Work with the local and global teams;
- Design and develop clean, readable, automate tested, enterprise-level software solutions;
- Work productively and be a proactive member of a software development team;
- Participate in all Scrum meetings as a key member.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development;
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design principles, patterns;
- Knowledge of SOA (experience working with WCF is a plus);
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design basics;
- Good knowledge of modern C# and development tools, please note that the Company uses .net 4.7, Visual Studio 2017, ReSharper, BitBucket Cloud git repositories as source version control;
- Experience with WPF (MVVM pattern);
- Understanding of multi-threading, concurrency, asynchronous and parallel programming;
- Basic knowledge of TPL;
- Experience with REST API, please note that the Company uses RestSharp and Newtonsoft.Json;
- Knowledge of Entity Framework, please note that the Company uses EF for SQLite;
- Experience with COM or VSTO is a plus;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Fluency in English language;
- Self-organized person with team spirit, and strong communication and good time management skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on previous experience and skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title (".NET Developer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 14 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Zero is represented by TechBay LLC which works on AI based mobile email client Zero email application. For more information, please visit: www.zeroapp.ai.
This announcement has been retrieved 547 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.