CargoMatrix Inc. Armenian Branch
TITLE: Manual QA Engineer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Software manual QA engineers
DURATION: Long-term, with a probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate will become part of the CargoMatrix testing team. He/ she will be working mainly on various parts of its web and mobile applications.
- Review and analyze project requirements and specifications;
- Design and update testing documentation (test plans, test cases);
- Identify, reproduce and report bugs;
- Discuss project issues with development/ management team/ client;
- Perform functional, compatibility, usability, performance and load testing;
- Verify fixed defects and perform regression tests to ensure the quality of software releases;
- Work closely with development team.
- BS in Computing Science;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in testing mobile applications is desired;
- Knowledge of MS SQL;
- Knowledge of VS TFS, and Jira is desired;
- Experience in working with automated testing tools is desired;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously;
- Good communication skills;
- Good team player; ability to accept criticism;
- Mastery of technical English language;
- Very good knowledge of English and Armenian languages;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, be flexible and adapt to changing requirements and customer requests.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Market competitive, based on qualifications (with further increase based on performance), plus medical insurance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their professional CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the position title ("Software QA Engineer") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview appointment.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 15 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: CargoMatrix is a logistics software solutions provider based in New York, USA. The company was formed in 1999. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.cargomatrix.com.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Working hours are from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., but flexible rescheduling and overtime work may be required based on need. The dress code is smart casual. The Company also offers free coffee, tea, water, sweets and fruits.
This announcement has been retrieved 677 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.