HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Cards Services Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: HSBC Bank Armenia is looking for a Cards Services Manager to join its Cards Services Department. The context of this role is to manage Credit Card Operations and Services in accordance with HSBC Group, Payment Industry Standards and Risk and Control Management principles.
- Lead the team of cards professionals and manage the relationships with external vendors;
- Clear and settle arrangement with MasterCard;
- Responsible for suspicious and unusual transaction investigation and monitoring;
- Responsible for chargeback and disputes management;
- Design and implement credit card operations policies and procedures;
- Lead, direct and/ or participate in card related projects.
- Master's or post-graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Technology or a related field;
- 5 years of prior experience in cards services industry in managerial positions;
- Proven self-motivational, analytical, planning, negotiation, organizational, problem-solving, lateral thinking, managerial and project management skills to be able to handle problems in a confident and decisive manner;
- Organized personality with ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines, able to work with ambiguity and complexity; self-starter with high energy and enthusiasm;
- High level of professional competence which helps to determine solutions around appropriate risk measures, mitigating controls and risk management processes;
- Leadership capabilities;
- Strong knowledge of card products and related regulatory framework;
- Ability to positively challenge existing process in order to improve the quality and efficiency of the service, adopting a 'can do' approach; strong change orientation; flexible and open minded person;
- Good knowledge of banking and cards related systems and products;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills in English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Ability to understand the actual needs of the business, to come up with operational solutions that are best tailored to the customers' needs;
- Ability to demonstrate judgmental thinking and effective decision-making in complex situation;
- Ability to conduct negotiations and expand the relationship with the internal and external stakeholders.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV and a cover letter (both in English language) to: email@example.com . Please, put the position title ("Cards Services Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 16 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: HSBC Bank Armenia was established as a Closed Joint Stock Company under the name Midland Armenia Bank J.S.C. in 1996 and was renamed into HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC in 1999. The Bank is a joint venture between the HSBC Group, which has a 70 percent ownership, and the members of overseas Armenian businesses with 30 percent ownership. HSBC Bank Armenia CJSC offers products and services to individuals, as well as to corporate customers in Armenia and abroad.
This announcement has been retrieved 1165 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.