TITLE: Graphic Designer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Yeremyan Projects is looking for a Graphic Designer to join its team.
- Plan concepts by studying relevant information and materials;
- Illustrate concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submit them for approval;
- Prepare finished art by operating necessary equipment and software;
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed;
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, and websites with software such as Photoshop;
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field;
- Experience as a Graphic Designer;
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator;
- Strong eye for visual composition;
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism;
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design;
- Experience with computer-aided design.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Graphic Designer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Yeremyan Projects is represented by "Father and Son Yeremyans" LLC. For more information, please visit: http://yeremyanproject.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 624 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.