TITLE: Commercial Manager/ Negotiator
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Intertech LLC is currently seeking an experienced, professional Commercial Manager/ Negotiator with an enthusiasm for adding value and increasing growth by identifying new commercial opportunities and helping shape marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be committed to maintaining a constant awareness of trends and market conditions, in order to provide strategic advice to upper management. This role is broad and includes anything from risk management to resolving contractual and commercial problems and financial issues. The ideal candidate should be excited about the opportunity to identify, pursue and capture new business opportunities.
- Promote and expand the Company's commercial activities and generate revenues in a way that leads to sustainable growth;
- Look for opportunities to grow a business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and work to take advantage of those opportunities;
- Understand business growth models and foresee commercial opportunities;
- Work tirelessly to build and maintain beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using strong working knowledge of metrics, report results to senior management;
- Assist in setting financial targets by demonstrating strategic development and critical thinking skills, develop budgets, and monitor compliance;
- Maintain sustainable and productive relationships with existing/ possible partners and contract managers;
- Resolve issues with contracts and commercial operations;
- Communicate with parties in a contract so that all understand the terms, particularly a contract's financial aspects: ensure that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations, ensure that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties;
- Assess risks involved with new initiatives, ensure deadlines are met and be ready to handle unexpected situations;
- Make recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation;
- Analyse sales, finance and other reports that give insight into how the Company can make adjustments to improve performance;
- Work efficiently and calmly when tight deadlines or other stress factors arise.
- BS/ BA in Business Administration, Finance or similar field; MS/ MA is a plus;
- At least 1 year of experience in sales and/ or negotiations;
- Evidence of ability to manage relationships with key clients and stakeholders;
- Experience in financial management of projects putting together with negotiating and agreeing to contracts;
- Track record of success in overseeing projects from inception to completion, and identifying and mitigating risks involved;
- Strong commercial awareness;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and exceptional leadership skills;
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/ budgeting processes;
- Outstanding communication, sales and presentation skills;
- Creative, strategic thinker with excellent organizational abilities;
- Flexibility and a talent for negotiation;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects;
- Excellent English language communication skills on a native level;
- Team oriented and results focused person;
- Ability to process the big-picture items.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who have the right skills and experience for this job are welcome to send their most updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the title of the position ("Commercial Manager/ Negotiator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 19 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Intertech LLC is a web design and development company, specialized in creating websites. The Company started its operation in Armenia in 2016. The target markets are mostly Europe and Asia.
This announcement has been retrieved 670 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.