IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation
TITLE: Project Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Initiatives for Development of Armenia (IDeA) Foundation is looking for a Project Manager for the implementation of development projects in the field of medicine, hospitality and tourism. The job requires frequent trips to the regions of Armenia.
- Be involved in the development of the concepts and the business plan of implementing the projects;
- Develop and optimize the project implementation plan and schedule;
- Manage the project budget;
- Oversee the project implementation, take full responsibility for the implementation of the projects within the set schedule, budget and quality;
- Set up a team for the implementation of projects and directly manage it;
- Within the framework of project implementation, ensure effective collaboration with other departments at the IDeA Foundation and affiliated structures, set goals and objectives before the stakeholders;
- Define the need for external resources required for the project implementation and take measures for their acquisition;
- Identify possible risks and deviations from the established plan and schedule, develop and execute a prevention plan;
- Settle conflict situations in the business communication of project participants;
- Prepare, control the process of receiving and creating accompanying documents (reports, estimates, contracts, commercial offers);
- Inform the leadership about the project implementation process and the final outcome;
- Devise and introduce to the leadership new proposals regarding possibilities for improving the project.
- University degree;
- At least 3 years of experience in project management;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Knowledge of project management processes, techniques and methods;
- Management and communication skills;
- Relevant knowledge of real estate development is an advantage;
- Effective change management skills;
- Ability to travel frequently to the regions.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to: email@example.com indicating the title of the position ("Project Manager") in the subject line of the email. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 20 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.
This announcement has been retrieved 2750 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.