|Mogo UCO LLC|
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Accountant will assist the Chief Accountant to ensure the accounting of the Company and to prepare accounting records and financial reports in accordance with RA legislation and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Run the accounting of the Organization;
- Make bookings of loans and other transactions in the appropriate accounting software;
- Prepare initial accounting documents, including documentation of issued loans and repayments, insert into database, check accounting records with primary documentation;
- Collect, file and maintain day-to-day accounting information;
- Use and maintain internal accounting software;
- Maintain procedures for collecting, checking and preparing documentation required for verifying of all payment supporting documentation; record payment documentation and payments to contractors; ensure that all payments are made in accordance with the relevant legal agreements and other applicable documents;
- Prepare financial reports, including reports to CBA and other state bodies;
- Participate in the budget planning activities of the Company;
- Perform other job-related duties assigned by Chief Accountant.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance, Accounting or other related spheres; mathematical education is a plus;
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting departments with the loan sphere specialization in financial/ banking industry;
- Knowledge of IAS/ IFRS, and methods of bookkeeping;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, fluency in Word and Excel;
- Working knowledge of LS-Bank software;
- Working knowledge of Tax and Banking legislation;
- Working knowledge of the Labor Code and Civil legislation;
- Fundamental level in ACCA is a plus;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages; knowledge of Russian language is a plus;
- Good team player;
- Ability to fulfill tasks within strict deadlines;
- Relentless attention to detail, detail-oriented person;
- Knowledge of business ethics.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV with a 3x4 photo to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Accountant") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 20 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Mogo Universal Credit Organisation LLC is a member of the Mogo AS group. The Company was founded in 2012 and operates in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Georgia, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Poland and Albania. Mogo UCO provides car loans and loans secured by cars. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.mogo.am/hy.
This announcement has been retrieved 1334 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.