|BDO Armenia CJSC|
TITLE: Receptionist/ Translator
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for managing the front desk on a daily basis and fulfilling a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The Receptionist/ Translator shall answer the phone calls, greet the guests and direct them to the relevant departments. He/ she shall also be responsible for incoming and outgoing documentation registration and translation of the Company's internal documentation.
- Cover the reception desk at all times except when out of the office or on break;
- Provide competent and high-quality written translation of documents in Armenian, Russian and English languages in a timely and proper manner;
- Answer all phone calls in a friendly but professional manner, and forward all calls to the appropriate staff members promptly and smoothly;
- Maintain reception and conference room areas as well as other common areas to ensure a professional and welcoming appearance;
- Greet all visitors promptly and in a welcoming manner, and act as hostess/ host until appropriate personnel are notified of visitor's arrival;
- Receive and register all Company mail and forward it to appropriate staff member or relevant subdivision;
- Maintain the registry of incoming and outgoing correspondence, coordinate and store documents of the current archive;
- Create an informative system to provide necessary information regarding the documents, as well as ensure their quick and convenient searching;
- Compose letters, messages and responses as assigned by the Management;
- Support the whole staff in implementing projects;
- Arrange phone conversations of the staff, record and communicate relevant information received in their absence, inform them about the information received in a timely manner;
- Ensure continual update and upgrade of vocabulary related to financial and consulting spheres, improving the quality of translations;
- Format and print audit and consulting reports in accordance with standards and requirements established by the Company.
- Higher education;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Translator;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures;
- Good professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of the staff;
- Social and group working skills; organizational skills; ability to work independently and in a team; courteous manners; conscientious attitude towards work and high sense of responsibility;
- Computer skills: MS Office, MS Outlook and Internet;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Based on the Company's remuneration scheme
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are invited to complete the attached Application Form, enclose the English version of CV and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, indicate the position title ("Receptionist/ Translator") in the subject field of the message. Only shortlisted candidates who have passed the initial selection and testing will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 20 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: BDO Armenia is an audit company and a member firm of the global BDO network. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.bdoarmenia.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 1159 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.