TITLE: Manual QA Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Renderforest is seeking a talented Manual QA Specialist to join its team and build a bridge between the quality standards and the final product. The incumbent will work closely with the software development and QA teams and top management to test software products.
- Review and analyze project requirements and specifications;
- Create test cases and test strategies based on the product requirements;
- Identify, reproduce and report bugs;
- Define products test processes in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems;
- Work with the Development team to troubleshoot issues and evaluate fixes;
- Perform functional, compatibility, usability, performance and load testing;
- Verify fixed defects and perform regression tests to ensure the quality of software release;
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal deadlines with high quality deliverable;
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases and report test results;
- Responsible for done work reporting directly to the Project Manager/ indirectly to the CTO.
- At least 1 year of experience in QA manual testing;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously;
- Experience in web, desktop, mobile applications testing;
- Good team player; ability to accept feedback;
- Experience of working in an Agile/ Scrum development process;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, plus benefits package including medical insurance, flexible day-off policy and paid sick days.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Manual QA Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Renderforest is an online video production platform helping individuals and businesses create broadcast videos online. So far 3 million videos have been created with over 1 million users. Please check more about the Company at: https://renderforest.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 680 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.