TITLE: Junior React.js Developer
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
- Develop new customer-facing features using React.js;
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web capable devices and browsers;
- Responsible for Unit and E2E tests, components test and API integration tests using testing frameworks.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript;
- Familiarity with TypeScript;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization;
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git);
- Knowledge of D3.js and drawing charts;
- Skills in manipulating custom usages of Google Maps;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English language.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Junior React.js Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Mandal.AI is represented by Mandal AI LLC. Mandal.AI develops digital advertising and data management platform which delivers carrier-verified data and advertising solutions.
This announcement has been retrieved 621 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.