TITLE: Design and Art Officer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates who have relevant experience
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Designers
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Design and Art Officer will be responsible for designing texts and corporate items in the official pages and social media pages of the Company and the Clients, and for their updates and development. The incumbent should follow the brand book of the Company and the Clients while performing his/ her tasks, should come up with new ideas and report directly to the Communications Department Director.
- Design info graphics, images and other promo contents based on brand identity of the Company and the Clients for their published materials in official pages and social media;
- Follow up, and upon need discuss and update corporate items of the Company and the Client brand book;
- Design and produce graphics, charts, tables, and text material for visual presentations, proposals, etc.;
- Arrange the printing of the art content materials, bringing them to the required format;
- Contribute to Communication's team work with ideas on visual and design matters;
- Translate job related materials from English language into Armenian language upon need;
- Cooperate with other specialists to find out possible errors and correct them;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or a related sphere;
- At least 2 years of professional work experience;
- Good knowledge in English and Armenian languages, both verbal and written; good knowledge in Russian language;
- Extensive computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW);
- Ability to work in strict time limits;
- Ability and willingness for group work;
- High personal qualities (communication capability, sense of responsibility, honesty, commitment, professional interest).
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com . Please, indicate the title of the position ("Design and Art Officer") in the subject line of the email. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Breavis (presented by IPCS LLC - Institute for Political and Sociological Consulting) is a research and communications consulting company operating in Armenia since 2006, with the head office located in Yerevan. For more details about the Company, please visit: www.breavis.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 485 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.