TITLE: UI/ UX Designer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Menu Group is looking for a UI/ UX Designer to turn the Company's software into easy-to-use products for the clients.
- Gather user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers, design graphic elements and build navigation components;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- At least 1 year of work experience as a UI/ UX Specialist;
- Portfolio of projects;
- Knowledge of wireframe tools;
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XD and Sketch;
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Experience in developing internal tools;
- Time-management skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title (UI/ UX Designer) in subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Menu Group, represented by Internet Projects LLC, is an international company that provides food delivery services in Armenia, Georgia, and Belarus. For more information, please visit: www.menugroup.co.uk.
This announcement has been retrieved 446 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.