Byblos Bank Armenia CJSC
TITLE: Information Security Officer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Information Security Officer will work in the Risk Management Department and directly report to the Head of Department. The incumbent will handle all security requests related to various systems managed by information security.
- Handle all security requests and maintain users' profiles privileges and security settings on ArmSoft;
- Coordinate with Information Group Security Department all security requests and maintenance of users' profiles privileges and security settings on Swift and other systems;
- Perform scheduled security tasks to ensure effectiveness of controls on the different systems (password, last sign on);
- Perform security testing on test environments;
- Analyze systems logs and generate security reports;
- Promote and enforce security awareness within the Bank;
- Participate in projects and coordinate Business Continuity planning upon assignment by the Head of Risk Management;
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities upon request.
- University degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in IT and banking sphere;
- Knowledge of English language;
- Project management skills;
- Ability to prioritize and allocate time between different tasks;
- Ability to respond to changing situations by continually improving performance;
- Ability to work cooperatively and productively with team members;
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, plus benefits
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Information Security Officer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 December 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 564 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.