TITLE: International Sales Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sirtel LLC is looking for a highly motivated and success-driven personality to work as an International Sales Manager.
- Build and develop relationships with telecom carriers in the market;
- Continuously seek new accounts and manage existing customers by best services;
- Maintain existing accounts and carry on negotiations with new contacts;
- Manage relationships both with buyers and suppliers;
- Sell and create new ideas to increase sales within an existing database;
- Promote the Company's services in various corresponding fields;
- Perform other sales functions via phone, email and LinkedIn;
- Analyze and determine current market opportunities.
- Higher education; degree in Linguistics or Business Administration is preferable;
- Work experience preferably in international sales or marketing fields;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; energetic team-player;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English language;
- Good knowledge of marketing and sales;
- Proven sales skills;
- Advanced computer skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Fixed salary plus bonuses (salary will be specified based on the results of interview).
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("International Sales Manager") in the subject line of the email. The Company will contact those candidates whose skills and work experience most closely align with its needs and will retain all other resumes for future opportunities.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Sirtel LLC represents Voice Trader in Armenia. Voice Trader is an international wholesale VoIP termination provider.
This announcement has been retrieved 966 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.