TITLE: Java Developer
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
DURATION: Permanent with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ucom is looking for a Java Developer. The incumbent will develop and implement new software for the Company's needs.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and software objectives;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Use existing and learn new tools and techniques of software development.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or other related fields;
- Experience in Java development;
- Knowledge of Java Core and OOP;
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate frameworks, Maven, Servlet API, JDBC and Restful API;
- Work experience with Oracle DBs; knowledge of PL/SQL;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Advanced level of English language.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("Java Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 426 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.