TITLE: Automation Test Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ucom is looking for an Automation Test Engineer. The incumbent will test developed products and functionality of software.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives;
- Design and create test conditions, test cases and test plan;
- Write and execute automation tests;
- Provide functional, regression and verification testing;
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate;
- Support production deployment of applications/ products and perform validation testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or other related fields;
- Experience in automation testing is highly desired;
- Understanding and preferably experience in IT and Telecom domain;
- Knowledge of Java, Python and C++ is desired;
- Work experience with DBs; knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge/ work experience of Selenium and JUnit;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Advanced level of English language.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Automation Test Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ucom LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.
This announcement has been retrieved 374 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.