|"Armenia Travel + M" Ltd.|
TITLE: Incoming Tour Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Armenia Travel + M" Ltd. is looking for an Incoming Tour Manager to join its team.
- Responsible for partnership relations both with internal and external partners;
- Develop individual and group tours as per requests of customers, as well as for tours preselling and promoting, including FAM tours;
- Make calculations and draw official offers to travel agencies abroad;
- Responsible for negotiations with service suppliers (hotels, restaurants, cafes, transportation companies, guides, interpreters, entertainment companies, etc.) and organization of contracted tours;
- Organize, periodically update and manage the customers' database, including cooperation and sales history;
- Responsible for organization of business communication with all partners, suppliers and customers.
- University degree in Tourism or other relevant fields;
- At least 1 year of experience in tourism or a related field;
- Knowledge about tourist attractions in Armenia is preferable;
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Excellent knowledge of English, Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of any other foreign language (Spanish, Arabic, Chinese) is a plus;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Customer-oriented person.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV/ resume in English language to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Incoming Tour Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: "Armenia Travel + M" Ltd. is a travel company founded in 1996. In 2000 the Company became an accredited member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA). The Company has constantly participated in international tourism exhibitions and fairs in the UK, Germany, Austria, the USA, Japan, China, etc. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://armeniatravel.am/en.
This announcement has been retrieved 633 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.