TITLE: Chief Financial Officer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the Company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve the Company assets and reporting of accurate financial results. The CFO will supervise the Financial Controller, Outsourced Financial Accounting Teams and Group Finance Team.
- Assist in formulating the Company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives;
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans;
- Develop financial and tax strategies;
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes;
- Develop performance measures that support the Company's strategic direction.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team;
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team;
- Manage the accounting, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments;
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations;
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced;
- Oversee the Company's transaction processing systems;
- Implement operational best practices;
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package;
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions.
- Oversee the issuance of financial information;
- Personally review and approve all filings with state authorities;
- Report financial results to the board of directors.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the Company's risk profile;
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the Company, and legal issues affecting the industry;
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems;
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage;
- Ensure that the Company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements;
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies;
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors;
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts;
- Arrange for debt and equity financing;
- Manage invested funds;
- Cooperate with third parties, particularly participate in conference calls with the investment community, maintain banking relationships, and represent the Company with investment bankers and investors.
- Master's degree in Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent business experience. Preference will be given to the candidates with a major in Finance and/ or the certified accountants, CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) or CMA (Certified Management Accountant);
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation;
- Experience in partnering with an executive team, and a high level of written and oral communication skills;
- Fluency in Russian and English languages as the Company has overseas operations;
- Readiness to travel to the Company subsidiaries as well as investor roadshows.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested applicants are welcome to send their CV to: Hr@menugroup.co.uk mentioning the position title ("Chief Financial Officer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Menu Group, represented by Internet Projects LLC, is an international company that provides food delivery services in Armenia, Georgia, and Belarus. For more information, please visit: www.menugroup.co.uk.
This announcement has been retrieved 1074 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.