|Sef International UCO LLC|
TITLE: Executive Assistant
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will provide support to the CEO and the Company's staff to ensure efficient and effective operations through high-quality management and document control in full compliance with internal policies, procedures and decisions, and requirements of external stakeholders.
- Provide support to the CEO to improve management system;
- Assist the CEO, board and senior managers in strategic planning providing both information and administrative support;
- Work with the CEO and senior managers to improve coordination, mutual understanding and collaboration between different branches and departments;
- Provide support to the CEO to coordinate and control task management including shifting tasks/ requests to appropriate and accountable staff member(s) and controlling execution/ answer and/ or report preparation;
- Monitor, coordinate and control document flow within the institution; ensure its efficiency and safety including proper classification, dissemination and filling;
- Serve as a contact point for official external communication via mail and CBA Net;
- Coordinate the process of developing new internal policies and procedures and present them to the CEO;
- Work with the CEO on specific project(s); act as the CEO's representative following through project details, if assigned;
- Support the CEO and senior managers in dealing with new challenges and change issues;
- Participate in major visits to the institution providing host services including invitation/ visa support, travel schedule, accommodation, orientation to the country, and translation for the foreign visitors;
- Manage Sef main archive ensuring appropriate procedures are met, and documents and other material are kept safely;
- Translate documents and serve as an interpreter for Sef founder's representatives.
- University degree;
- Experience in project design, monitoring, evaluation and reporting is desirable;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages, both written and verbal;
- Document control skills;
- Basic knowledge of credit institutions' specifics;
- Basic knowledge of project management;
- Strong skills in correspondence management;
- Skills in task management;
- Ability to evaluate and assess the viability and legality of the documents;
- Skills to manage sensitive and confidential information;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written ones, and ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community;
- Ability to work independently as well as to lead the team;
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic office environment and manage multiple priorities;
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint); user skills in MS Project is a plus;
- Good computer skills in email client (MS Outlook, Outlook Express or similar); user skills in Lotus Notes is a plus;
- Knowledge of software to quantify and illustrate complex reports, comparisons, impacts, and/ or projections is a plus.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To be considered, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Executive Assistant") in the subject line of the email. For further information, please call at: +37410 202822.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 23 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Sef International UCO LLC is a universal credit organization, established in 1997 and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia in 2003. Currently Sef International is owned by VisionFund International – a subsidiary of WVI specialized in microfinance. The Company serves 26,000 clients in all regions of Armenia, through 22 branches.
This announcement has been retrieved 893 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.