Epiroc Central Asia LLP, Armenian Branch
TITLE: Service Mechanic
LOCATION: Kapan, Syunik Marz, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Epiroc Central Asia LLP is looking for a Service Mechanic to join its team.
- Carry out daily checks as per checklist and repair defects;
- Report all major defects to either the Service Supervisor, or to the Service Manager;
- Find breakdowns and repair the equipment;
- Make regular maintenance of the equipment on contract as per Atlas Copco maintenance manual;
- Make breakdown repair in accordance with equipment manual;
- Ensure that all relevant documentation (work order, operator/ mechanical/ productivity checklists) is completed as per requirements;
- Ensure that all tools, workshop facility and equipment are used correctly and kept in good working condition;
- Report on incident/ accidents damage caused by the customer's staff;
- Perform other job-related work as assigned;
- Do all the work in accordance with the requirements of labor safety health and environment policy.
- Higher education, preferably in technical field;
- At least 2 years of experience related to underground equipment repair;
- Knowledge of underground equipment and safety regulations;
- Fault-finding skills;
- Good maintenance practices;
- Attention to detail and strong sense of urgency;
- Ability to work with electronic spare parts catalogues.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Service Mechanic") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: For information about the Company, please visit: https://www.epiroc.com/ru-am.
This announcement has been retrieved 269 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.