TITLE: Head of Marketing
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Yeremyan Projects is looking for a visionary, dynamic and result-driven Head of Marketing.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy in line with the Company's objectives;
- Develop a marketing communications plan including goals, budget and tactics;
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends;
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns;
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts;
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies;
- Provide regular reports to the executive team showing financial and business results;
- Coordinate the appearance of the Company's all print and electronic materials;
- Be pro-active and show initiative/ ideas to constantly promote the Company;
- Manage the marketing operations of the Company across all markets and channels.
- Bachelor's degree; degree in Marketing or Economics will be an advantage;
- At least 4 years of marketing experience in a managerial position;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize own workload;
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools;
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills;
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Head of Marketing") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Yeremyan Projects is represented by "Father and Son Yeremyans" LLC. For more information, please visit: http://yeremyanproject.com/.
This announcement has been retrieved 849 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.