|Intelligent Digital Technologies LLC|
TITLE: Senior Automation QA Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Intelligent Digital Technologies is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join its team․ The ideal candidate should have an IT background and at least 4 years of experience. He/ she should enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems.
- Go live with the quality projects and products: play an important role in the Company's product development process with the direct responsibility of ensuring that everything runs smoothly; this means:
a) Perform manual and automated testing: perform the right mix of manual testing and automated testing to optimize the cost and time required for successful completion of a project;
b) Identify potential problems users may encounter: uncertainty and failures are part of each software life, this is why the Company expects its future QA Engineer be able to quickly and accurately identify and manage software testing risks (proactivity matters!);
c) Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing: this is a full-cycle responsibility to determine faults, communicate them clearly and resist to any "it's not a bug, but a feature" case;
d) Research and analyze product features being tested;
- Find out the right methodology of testing for each software development team: be able to think strategically and ensure that the end product meets the clients' and business requirements combined; coordination, leadership and ownership are the direct skillset to handle this objective; typical tasks here include:
a) Create test plans and test cases: the success of a testing project depends upon a well-written test plan document and well-researched cases which help to enhance the level of transparency of own work to the other teams;
b) Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness;
c) Collaborate: communicate with other teams, be open, honest and respectful to others ideas and opinions.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or related fields;
- At least 4 years of experience in QA positions;
- Experience in organization and multitasking with demonstrable results;
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycles;
- Solid understanding of QA testing environment;
- Experience of working with Jira and Confluence;
- Experience with test management applications such as TestRail, QTest, Zephyr;
- Experience with Web-based testing applications;
- Experience in the testing of API and front-end (web and mobile);
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Ability to code automated tests;
- Capacity to use source code repositories;
- Ability to document test cases.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on qualifications
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV in PDF to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Senior Automation QA Engineer") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Intelligent Digital Technologies (IDT) LLC is a software development startup in the field of financial services. The Company focuses on business automatization and digitization.
This announcement has been retrieved 346 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.