Andava Digital Marketing Agency
TITLE: PPC Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Andava Digital Marketing Agency is currently looking for a systems-oriented and data-driven PPC Manager with strong sense of ownership, drive, urgency and excellent ability to create new processes.
- Launch and optimize PPC campaigns on Google Ads;
- Monitor budgets and oversee search platform accounts;
- Track KPIs and produce useful reports for management;
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies;
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns;
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook Ads);
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting;
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI;
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues;
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts;
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels;
- Maintain partnership with PPC ad platforms and vendors.
- Higher education;
- Google Ads certification of at least 3 types;
- At least 3 years of Google Ads experience, including but not limited to search, mobile, display, shopping ads;
- Fluency in English language;
- Google Analytics certification and experience;
- Experience with Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager is a big plus;
- Experience with Doubleclick is a huge plus;
- Experience in managing FB campaigns;
- At least common understanding of main e-commerce shopping platforms such as Shopify, Magento, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Starting from 300,000 AMD (Net) depending on experience and qualifications
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("PPC Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 27 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Andava, represented by Andavaqom LLC, is a full-service digital marketing agency based in Yerevan, Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 352 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.