TITLE: Junior Associate/ Lawyer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Concern-Dialog CJSC is looking for a candidate for the position of Junior Associate/ Lawyer.
- Draft legal memorandums;
- Draft and/ or review contracts in English and Armenian languages;
- Draft documentation package and submit them to registration by the legal entities;
- Represent the Company's clients at administrative procedures, in litigation and during arbitration procedures;
- Participate in notarization of contracts, as well as other representation on behalf of the client before the notary;
- Participate in administrative bodies hearings;
- Draft documentations and submit to issuance of licenses;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned, including research on different legal issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Law; master's degree is a plus;
- Experience in working with foreign companies is an asset;
- Active participation in moot court competitions, law competitions, conferences and other extracurricular activities is a strong asset;
- Strong educational and community background;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, internet and e-mail);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages; good knowledge of Russian and other foreign languages is a plus;
- High sense of responsibility, punctuality, communication skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Teamwork and time management skills and high work efficiency.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Negotiable
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note "Junior Associate/ Lawyer" in the subject line of the message. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 27 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Concern-Dialog CJSC is a law firm specialized mainly in provision of legal services to businesses, both local and foreign. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.dialog.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 574 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.