TITLE: Senior Product Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: PicsArt is looking for a Senior Product Manager who is strategic, tactical and excited about building high-value products such as A/B testing, Feature Flagging, Analytics platforms.
- Work closely with customers and internal stakeholders to understand their challenges, needs and processes;
- Audit the state of the Company's product suite (experiences and usage), as well as products provided by other industry leaders;
- Drive end-to-end delivery of new product features and new products; spearhead the Company's go-to-market strategy around them;
- Contribute to set company-wide product strategy and explore new product ideas;
- Collaborate closely with engineers to implement innovative, scalable product improvements;
- Investigate and explore opportunities to use AI to deliver valuable insights to customers;
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify ways to leverage and expand the Company's differentiators;
- Manage the release, communication and measurement of new product features.
- At least 5 years of product management experience (B2B or consumer software);
- At least 2 years of experience in software engineering;
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including ability to write scripts or queries to get the needed data;
- Great presentation skills and ability to present work to executive staff;
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends;
- Experience and ability to own and ship numerous high-value features;
- Exceptional problem-solving and communication skills;
- Eagerness and ability to take end-to-end ownership of product projects;
- Bias towards simplicity over complexity;
- Ability to thrive in fast paced startup environment: comfortable balancing between strategy and tactic;
- Enthusiasm to dive deep into hard, open-ended problems;
- Pragmatic and team-oriented person.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements listed above are welcome to apply by following the link:
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 28 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 27 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: PicsArt LLC is a US-based free and full featured photo-editing and drawing mobile app available on Android, Apple and Windows devices. With more that 500 million installs and 110 million monthly users, PicsArt is available in over 30 languages.
This announcement has been retrieved 994 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.