|Ogma Applications CJSC|
TITLE: Training Consultant
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Candidates with valid passport for traveling and with no rejection for traveling visas from any country
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ogma Applications is looking for an energetic and well-disciplined individual with excellent management and written and communication skills in English language. The job involves international traveling. The Training Consultant will be responsible for developing training sessions and monitoring participants' progress. This role entails maintaining a thorough understanding of the client's software and business processes for their worldwide offices and designing instructional materials to support their operations.
- Adapt training delivery to the audience and monitor participant progress; document training sessions and participation;
- Deliver highly professional live and webinar training sessions based on customized system curriculum;
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the client's business, including their internal dynamics and processes and operational software;
- Understand changing requirements as related to client system usage;
- Plan, design, revise and create instructional materials to support the operations;
- Maintain detailed project documentation, including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists, time tracking and risk management plans;
- Travel to the worldwide offices and train all the users.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Very good command of the English Language;
- Training experience; technical training experience is preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office;
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and gain the trust of others;
- Knowledge of the cargo systems and transportation is a plus;
- Capacity to learn quickly and apply recently acquired knowledge;
- Demonstrated client management skills;
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises;
- Experience in successful multitasking;
- Self-motivated person with the ability to manage work to completion with minimal oversight;
- Good collaboration skills, applied successfully within a team as well as with other areas;
- Critical thinker with problem-solving expertise;
- Demonstrated lively and genuine interest in educating others; ability to regularly approach teaching with energy and enthusiasm;
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Ability to master situations or information easily and quickly with limited direction or training;
- Ability to successfully deal with ambiguity;
- Ability to master system functionality and remain current with new software updates;
- Experience in creating, reviewing and editing new and revised training materials and presentations;
- Ability to travel up to 50% of work time.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive (open for discussion)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their detailed CV in English language to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Training Consultant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 28 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 27 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ogma Applications is a software development company based in Los Angeles, California. The Company develops web-based applications for clients around the globe. For additional information, please visit: www.ogmainc.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 805 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.