START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Mikshin LLC is looking for a qualified Accountant to provide support to the Financial Department by managing daily accounting tasks.
- Manage accounting operations of the specified branch;
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts;
- Publish financial statements in time;
- Administer payrolls and control income and expenditure;
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information;
- Develop periodic reports for management;
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting;
- 2-3 years of experience as an Accountant;
- Excellent organizing abilities;
- Good understanding of accounting reporting principles and practices;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Good knowledge of the relevant computer software (e.g. ArmSoft, 1C);
- ACCA certification is a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are requested to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Accountant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 28 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 27 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: As a construction company, Mikshin LLC was founded in 2007. Yeraz dwelling block is entirely implemented by Mikshin LLC. Currently the Company employs more than 200 employees.
This announcement has been retrieved 649 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.