"Armenia" International Airports" CJSC
TITLE: Reporting Responsible
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will perform and present duly and timely reports to the CEO and CFO with monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual passages, which are defined by the management of the Company.
- Prepare the report packages;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual controls upon request of internal audit;
- Analyze the finance activity of the Company;
- Manage the budgeting processes;
- Perform duly and timely assignments of direct superior (management);
- Perform other job-related duties.
- Master's degree in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting, finance or audit fields;
- Fluency in English and Russian languages;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates who meet the requirements for the position are kindly requested to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("Reporting Responsible") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 29 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 December 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 1378 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.