TITLE: Software Engineer, Management Applications Team
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: BlueNet LLC is looking for a Software Engineer that will join the Management Applications Team that is responsible for developing MG (Media Gateway) and SBC (Session Border Controller) for VoIP network. SBC and GW are products that enable VoIP session over the internet. These products handle both Signaling (mainly SIP) and Media. They run on wide range of platforms from small proprietary dedicate HW to large HP server and on different environment including different hypervisors and cloud environment. BC and GW are written in C++ and run over Linux. The Management Applications Team is responsible for building the management applications in all AudioCodes products. The Company involves many management technologies like Wed (Server and Client), REST, TR069 and SNMP. As part of the team, the incumbent will be developing software in a multi-threaded and complex environment and gain a unique perspective into AudioCodes products.
- BS in Computer Science/ Software Engineering;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Strong understanding and experience in C and C++ development;
- Proven experience in full-stack development of commercial Web applications;
- Proven experience with one or more up-to-date front-end frameworks, e.g. Angular/ Bootstrap;
- Software design skills is an advantage;
- Self-learning, independent working and great interpersonal skills;
- Familiarity with REST/TR069/SNMP is a significant advantage;
- Good understanding of operating systems is an advantage;
- Graduated with excellence is an advantage.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ( "Software Engineer, Management Applications Team") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: BlueNet is a software development company located in Yerevan, Armenia with links to two US-based companies. To learn more about the Company, please visit its Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/BlueNetArmenia/.
This announcement has been retrieved 466 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.