TITLE: IT Project Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with a probation period of 3 months
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Varks.am is looking for a highly responsible IT Project Manager who can have a contribution in the Company's actively growing team by his enthusiastic work. In this role, he/ she will analyze the Company's current systems and assets, recommend and implement solutions and upgrades. The incumbent will be responsible for managing and recommending changes to improve the IT infrastructure. The ideal candidate has an advanced technical knowledge and keen interest in adapting and implementing industry's best practice processes.
- Communicate with colleagues, including collecting requirements, planning, ensuring functionality;
- Support the project implementation;
- Collect and formalize the project requirements;
- Assign the tasks to team members;
- Control of project activities;
- Control of quality and deadlines;
- Deliver the project to the production environment;
- Communicate with the Analysts, Support, Development, Infrastructure and QA departments;
- Identify, manage and escalate project issues, risks and changes as appropriate;
- Give feedback how to optimize teamwork.
- Higher education in IT-related field;
- 3-5 years of experience in IT project management;
- Experience working with a finance company will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience in international assignments/ working internationally;
- Experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages, both oral and written;
- Ability to view the global picture, and control multi projects at the same time;
- Stress resistance and sense of responsibility.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("IT Project Manager") in the subject line of the email, otherwise the application will not be considered. Candidates who have previously applied for Varks.am job announcements, should indicate in the message the position and the date of application.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 November 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Varks.am is represented by "Varks.am UCO" CJSC which is a finance organization. To get more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.varks.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 621 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.