"Nork-Marash" Medical Center CJSC
TITLE: Administrative Assistant
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long-term, with 1 month of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Nork-Marash" Medical Center CJSC is looking for an Administrative Assistant.
- Ensure all focus is on customer satisfaction;
- Lead, manage and direct all the customer service activities to ensure that all client needs are handled in a professional, courteous and timely manner;
- Responsible for order entry, answering customer service phone calls, and performing all customer service activities as needed;
- Assist General Manager in daily activities in order to ensure proper departmental work flow.
- Bachelor's degree or higher;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Good knowledge of computer programs (MS Word and Excel);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate freely with people.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Depending on experience and qualifications
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please, mention the position title ("Administrative Assistant") in the subject line of the email or call (010) 655980.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: "Nork-Marash" Medical Center is a teaching hospital and biomedical research facility in Yerevan, Armenia, focused on cardiac care. It is led by Dr. Hrayr (Hagop) Hovagimian, a Syrian-Armenian cardiothoracic surgeon from the University of Aleppo and St. Vincent's Hospital, Portland. For more information, please visit: http://www.nmmc.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 1069 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.