TITLE: Java Developer
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Catches is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join its team. Java Developer's main responsibility will be developing and maintaining the backend system for an iOS app.
- Work in a team environment; interact with project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and software objectives;
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in Java development;
- Excellent knowledge of Java Core and OOP;
- At least 1 year of experience with Spring, Hibernate frameworks, JDBC and Restful API;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Advanced/ good level of English language;
- Knowledge of payment gateways is a big plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Very competitive, depending on skills and experience
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their CVs to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Java Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 04 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Catches Limited is a technology company currently building the worlds first invite only content monetisation platform; an e-commerce platform that helps consumers find and buy fashion products they love using influencers and AI. Catches' headquarters is based in London, UK and the development team is based in Yerevan, Armenia.
This announcement has been retrieved 405 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.