Sandoz d.d. Armenia Representative Office
TITLE: Medical Representative, Rx/OTC
START DATE/ TIME: As soon as possible
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sandoz d.d. Armenia Representative Office is looking for a qualified, motivated and hard-working candidate with a great sense of responsibility for the position of Medical Representative, Rx/OTC. The Medical Representative, Rx/OTC will be responsible for creating awareness of Sandoz products among doctors, pharmacists and general population. He/ she will also work in Kotayk and Armavir regions; candidates from Armavir and Kotayk regions will be considered as well.
- Promote the defined Sandoz products according to campaign briefs and polices to target customers (pharmacies and doctors);
- Achieve agreed level of distribution, productivity and performance vs targets within a given territory;
- Regularly visit doctors and drugstores in hospitals and clinics;
- Ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Sandoz priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning and key messages;
- Organize conferences, round-tables and presentations; carry out promotion-related activities;
- Daily input data in CRM system and prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- University degree in Medicine or Pharmacy;
- Experience in the relevant field is preferable;
- Strong knowledge of Armenian language; working level of Russian and English languages will be an advantage;
- Results-driven, customer-oriented person; ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and meat deadlines;
- Analytical and problem solving skills; effective communication and presentation skills;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy; good organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Driving license.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Attractive salary and quarterly bonuses
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates, meeting the listed requirements, are requested to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The subject field of the message should be filled in as follows: "Medical Representative – name, last name". Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Sandoz d.d. is a global generic branch of Novartis Company. Sandoz is the second-largest and one of the most reputable generics pharmaceutical companies in the world, employing approximately 26,500 people across the globe. The Company has more than 10 major global development centers and a worldwide network of more than 30 manufacturing sites, and its products are available in more than 160 countries. Sandoz saves and improves lives by developing, producing and distributing high-quality, affordable pharmaceuticals. Choosing Sandoz is always "a healthy decision". For more information, please visit: www.sandoz.com.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: The Company offers:
- Excellent compensation and benefits package (medical and life insurances, meal and fuel/ transport allowances or corporate car – to be decided by the Company);
- Internal and external educational courses and trainings;
- Professional and career development opportunities within "Sandoz" and "Novartis" group of companies.
This announcement has been retrieved 505 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.