TITLE: Responsible for POS-terminal Service Sales, SME Customer Relations Division
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified and interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ardshinbank CJSC is looking for a Responsible for POS-terminal Service Sales of SME Customer Relations Division.
- Organize and coordinate the directional activities, control proper execution of directional functions;
- Organize meetings and visits for attraction of customers, organize presentation of the Bank and the services;
- Initiate proposals on development of the Bank's services;
- Coordinate sales of the services and support the actual sales according to the business plan;
- Submit conclusions on transactions with customers, make effective yield calculations and submit for approval to the Bank's authorized body;
- Discuss preferential terms of the Bank's services and tariffs and submit for approval to the Bank's authorized body;
- Regularly control the service of transactions, initiate necessary amendments;
- Initiate changes in services and tariffs, as well as proposals for improving banking services and introduction of new products;
- Participate in drafting of internal legal acts regulating the directional functions.
- Higher education (economic or legal education is preferable);
- At least 3 years of experience in the financial and banking sector (preferably with customers and services) for the last 5 years;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- General knowledge of financial analysis and banking legislation;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to fill in the attached Application Form and send it to: email@example.com or submit it to the Bank's Head Office at: 13 Grigor Lusavorich Str., Yerevan. Please, mention the position title ("Responsible for POS-terminal Service Sales") in the subject line of the email, otherwise the application will not be considered. The application forms, which are not filled in properly, will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 December 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 237 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.