TITLE: Responsible for Premium Customers Relations, Corporate Customer Relations Division
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified and interested candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ardshinbank CJSC is looking for a Responsible for Premium Customers Relations of Corporate Customer Relations Division.
- Organize and coordinate the premium customers service, supervise the performance of directional functions;
- Organize meetings, visits to premium class customers, organize presentation of the Bank's services;
- Maintain the premium customers base and initiate proposals for each of the Bank's services;
- Coordinate sales of banking services to premium class customers and ensure the direct sale in accordance with a business-plan;
- Collect general information on the business activity of premium customers, evaluate the customers possibilities, analyze the customers relationship with banks, the banking services, estimate the customers demand and expansion of cooperation through integrated benchmarking;
- Carry out financial analysis of premium customers, creditworthiness assessment, draft and submit an opinion (proposal) on lending to decision making bodies;
- Responsible for the service of acting loan and deposit portfolios of premium class customers;
- Review preferential terms for banking services, tariffs, submit grounds and approvals to the Bank's competent body;
- Regularly supervise transactions containing credit risk, initiate necessary amendments, undertake appropriate measures in respect to distressed transactions in accordance with the Bank's internal regulations,
- Initiate changes in services and tariffs for premium customers, as well as proposals for improving banking services and introduction of new products;
- Participate in the development of internal legal acts regulating the relations between the premium customers and the Bank.
- Higher education (economic or legal education is preferable);
- At least 3 years of experience with legal entity customers in the financial and banking sector for the last 5 years;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Basic knowledge of financial analysis and banking legislation;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to fill in the attached Application Form and send it to: email@example.com or submit it to the Bank's Head Office at: 13 Grigor Lusavorich Str., Yerevan. Please, mention the position title ("Responsible for Premium Customers Relations") in the subject line of the email, otherwise the application will not be considered. The application forms, which are not filled in properly, will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 03 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 13 December 2018
This announcement has been retrieved 329 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.