LC Waikiki LLC
TITLE: Payroll and Personnel Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: LC Waikiki is looking for a Payroll and Personnel Specialist.
- Prepare personnel file for country staff, make sure all the personnel have necessary documents in their personnel folders by contacting them and obtaining these documents;
- Contact the personnel in case there is a change in the legislation and need to add new documents, obtain the documents;
- Add annual leave, travel order or any written permit documents received from the personnel to personnel folders along with the signatures;
- According to the requests from related departments, prepare compulsory legal documents needed in terms of legislation or termination of employment processes, obtain signatures and adds to personnel folders;
- Within the frame of audits conducted by legal authorities or audit teams, make sure all the necessary documents are present in the personnel folders;
- Control whether the employees in the payment list are registered in "Harmony";
- Make sure annual leave data of all employees is correct;
- Make sure bank account information of all employees is correct;
- Register newly recruited personnel into Harmony, detect missing information and make sure information is complete and up to date;
- Perform exit processes of the employees leaving the job, complete missing information and keep it up to date;
- Make sure that the employee information is complete and up to date, detect missing information and complete it;
- Manage the process in which work and residence permits of expatriates in the country he/ she is responsible for are obtained;
- Make sure the benefits of the expatriates are being used in comply with the Company rules;
- Manage legal processes of the expatriates needing extend of agreements or expatriates who are leaving the job;
- Perform salary calculation according to personnel shifts.
- At least 3 years of work experience in payroll;
- Fluency in English language;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are asked to apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: LC Waikiki is a fashion retail company, officially represented in more than 30 countries. The Company produces clothes for women, men and kids.
This announcement has been retrieved 496 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.