TITLE: Administrative Assistant/ Translator
TERM: Full-time, from 09:00 to 18:00
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: 10 January 2019
DURATION: 1 year, with a possible extension.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Administrative Assistant/ Translator will mainly be responsible for the secretarial assignments within the office.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of the Organization and officers;
- Coordinate and implement office procedures;
- Translate and interpret from the Armenian language into the French language and vice versa;
- Responsible for both written and oral communication, word processing and typing;
- Deal with telephone and email inquiries;
- Create and maintain filing systems;
- Order and/ or purchase stationery and equipment;
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes;
- Keep diaries and arrange appointments.
- Higher education in Linguistics;
- Excellent knowledge of both oral and written Armenian and French languages; basic knowledge of the English language is a plus;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the relevant field;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and follow rules and instructions;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills;
- Computer literacy; knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are asked to send their CVs and cover letters to: email@example.com by the deadline.
Please indicate the title of the position ("Administrative Assistant/ Translator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 04 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about Shen NGO, please visit: www.shen.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 970 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.