TITLE: Manual QA Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Lite-Group CJSC is looking for a Manual QA Engineer. He/ she will write and execute test cases to exercise the functionality of the Company's system and ensure overall quality.
- Identify, reproduce and report bugs;
- Create test cases and test strategies based on the product requirements;
- Work with the Development team to troubleshoot issues and evaluate fixes;
- Verify fixed bugs and perform regression tests to ensure the quality of software release;
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal deadlines with high quality deliverable;
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases and report test results.
- At least 2 year of experience in QA manual testing;
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously;
- Experience in web, desktop, mobile applications testing;
- Understanding of software quality assurance practices and their importance to developing content;
- Good team player; ability to accept feedback;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Continuous and adaptable learner;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with the lead and development team.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the position title ("Manual QA Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Lite-Group CJSC is mainly engaged in the development and support of the software applications dedicated to automate the performance of bank, insurance and other financial sector companies.
This announcement has been retrieved 404 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.