TITLE: Client Manager, Abovyan Branch
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Abovyan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Client Manager for Abovyan Branch will be responsible for providing advice to Bank clients on the Bank products and customer service.
- Provide advice to Bank clients and introduce the services offered by the Bank;
- Compile bank, deposit and card account folders and verify that all the documents are complete and accurate;
- Open bank, deposit and card accounts, provide issued payment cards;
- Compile and maintain client files, both in a hard copy and electronically (including in the operational system, CRM database);
- Keep track of the flows on the clients' accounts, sell new Bank products and services to clients;
- Act as a bridge in the relationships between the client and the Bank subdivisions;
- Prepare client account statements, references and other informational materials and provide them to clients;
- Report to Line Manager.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- At least 2 years of work experience, including 6 months of work experience in customer service;
- Knowledge of banking principles, satisfactory knowledge of civil legislation;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, AS-Bank 4.0 Operational Day;
- Excellent command of Armenian, Russian and English;
- Communication skills and courteous manners;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and handle stressful situations.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, highly competitive package of benefits; career growth and development opportunities
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to complete the Application Form, attach the CV (optional) and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the position title ("Client Manager, Abovyan Branch") in the subject field of your message. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. To learn more about the Bank, please visit: www.ameriabank.am.
This announcement has been retrieved 350 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.