|Intelligent Digital Technologies LLC|
TITLE: Manual QA Engineer
TERM: Full time
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long term with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Intelligent Digital Technologies has already built a team of 15 people, and is now seeking a Manual QA Engineer to join its team. The incumbent should hold an IT background, have at least 2 years of experience and just enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems.
- Go live with the quality projects and products. The incumbent will play an important role in the Company's product development process with the direct responsibility of ensuring that everything runs smoothly. This means:
a) Perform manual testing: the incumbent will perform the manual testing to optimize the cost and time required for successful completion of a project;
b) Identify potential problems users may encounter: uncertainty and failures are part of each software life, this is why the Company expects its future QA Engineer be able to quickly and accurately identify and manage software testing risks (pro activity matters);
c) Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing: this is a full-cycle responsibility to determine faults, communicate them clearly and resist to any "it's not a bug, but a feature" case;
d) Research and analyze product features being tested.
- Find out the right methodology of testing for each software development team. This means the incumbent is able to think strategically and ensure that the end product meets the clients' and business requirements combined. Coordination, leadership and ownership are the direct skillset to handle this objective. Typical tasks here include:
a) Create test plans and test cases: the success of a testing project depends upon a well-written test plan document and well-researched cases which help to enhance the level of transparency of your work to the other teams;
b) Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness;
c) Collaborate: the incumbent is expected to communicate with other teams, be open, honest and respectful to others ideas and opinions.
- At least 2 years' experience in the QA positions;
- Thorough understanding of Software Development life cycles;
- Understanding of QA testing environments.
- BA degree in IT (Computer Science or related fields);
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence;
- Experience with Web-Based testing applications;
- Experience in the testing of API and front-end (web and mobile).
- Ability to document test cases.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on qualifications
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send your CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, mention "Manual QA Engineer" in the subject line of your email, as well as take into account that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the meeting.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Intelligent Digital Technologies (IDT) LLC is a software development startup in the field of financial services. The Company focuses on business automatization and digitization.
This announcement has been retrieved 358 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.