Deloitte Armenia CJSC
TITLE: ABAP/Java/RPA Intern, Consulting Department
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
DURATION: Long Term
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Deloitte Armenia is looking for result-oriented specialist, with strong work ethics for the position of ABAP/Java/RPA Intern, Consulting Department in the Yerevan office.
- Participate in local and international projects, implementing SAP ABAP, Java, RPA and other programming languages;
- Analyze technical specifications for development;
- Responsible for the software development in accordance with the technical specifications;
- Responsible for development testing;
- Write technical documentation.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student, recent graduate, or entry-level employee;
- Understanding of the basics of programming;
- Understanding of the basics of database access language (SQL);
- Ability to read technical documentation in English language;
- Development practice in any programming language is desirable;
- Knowledge of the basics of object-oriented programming is desirable;
- Verbal English language skills are desirable.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested applicants should submit their CVs in English language to: email@example.com . Please indicate the title of the position "ABAP/Java/RPA Intern, Consulting Department" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this internship opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Software Development Center (SWDC) "Deloitte" is an important part of the Company's technological practice. SWDC Deloitte provides programming services for their local (CIS) and international projects.
Deloitte has over 264 thousand specialists.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: The Company offers:
- Registration according to the Labor Code;
- VMI insurance policy;
- Opportunities for training and professional development;
- Access to business competency development platforms;
- Paid Professional Certification;
- Ability to specialize in new technologies: SAP ABAP, RPA (Automation Anywhere, UI Path);
- Participation in international projects, business trips, etc;
- The Company collaborates with other areas of Deloitte Consulting from financial consulting to risk management, which will give an opportunity to view the work from all sides.
This announcement has been retrieved 476 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.