|IPC - Internationale Projekt Consult GmbH|
TITLE: Project Manager in Armenia
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The objective of the project is to support the implementation of green finance and in particular the full disbursement of funds proceeds for eligible sub-projects complying with specific IFI loan eligibility criteria, as well as increasing market awareness among clients through the promotion of information highlighting the benefits of investing in higher performance technologies.
- Market the facility to banks and ensure that the widest range of stakeholders are informed about the facility and its benefits in order to ensure a prompt uptake of the financing and the related benefits;
- Ensure that the technical eligibility criteria are clearly defined in all deliverables and consistently applied;
- Undertake eligibility checks, energy audits or project assessment reports with formulation of loan applications to PFIs;
- Ensure that a pipeline of eligible sub-projects is developed under the facility and regularly updated;
- Provide consistent communication among the PFIs, the developers of the sub-projects, and other stakeholders;
- Establish an efficient tracking, monitoring and reporting system to ensure accurate data and standard forms are utilised.
- Experience in project planning, implementation and management;
- Experience in relationship management tasks with banks;
- Financial and/ or technical experience in resource efficiency and/ or renewable energy including related financing schemes;
- Experience in working with banks;
- Fluency (written and spoken) in Armenian language is essential, English language is an advantage;
- Very good communication skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Motivation and creativity;
- High degree of personal responsibility.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates can apply by sending their CV and their earliest possible starting date with the header "Project Manager in Armenia" to: HR-Armenia@ipcgmbh.com .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Internationale Projekt Consult (IPC) GmbH is a provider of advisory services to financial institutions in transition economies around the world. The Company's activities are concentrated on three main areas: MSME finance; environmental management and energy finance; training and skill development and education finance. Among IPC's partners and clients are International Financial and Development Institutions, as well as regional development banks and local commercial banks. For additional information about IPC, please visit www.ipcgmbh.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 2808 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.