|Prima Finance LLC|
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Prima Finance LLC is looking for a highly motivated and qualified candidate for the position of Accountant to join its team.
- Perform client organizations' accounting records maintenance;
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations;
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts operations;
- Responsible for preparing and submitting reports;
- Perform tax, duty and other payments-related functions to state and community budgets.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field;
- Knowledge of Armenian Software, E-invoicing and MS Office;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in accounting and finance;
- Knowledge of the RA tax legislation and International Accounting Standards (IFRS) is desired;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- High sense of responsibility.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("Accountant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 December 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Prima Finance LLC is a financial consulting firm. The Company provides localized and international solutions in financial management to its clients. For more information, please visit: http://primafinance.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 828 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.