TITLE: Support Center Specialist
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Support Center Specialist will provide technical support, training and guidance to different user groups of e-gov systems developed by the Company.
- Receive, prioritize and respond to incoming telephone, email and in-person requests for assistance from systems users in a timely and accurate way;
- Evaluate and resolve users' issues in-person and remotely; correct routine issues, if needed contact appropriate resources for additional assistance;
- Identify user needs and help them in using specific systems' features;
- Analyse and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users);
- Follow up with users to ensure their technical issues are resolved;
- Assist in training process of the product customers.
- Excellent user-level computer skills (MS Windows, Office family products);
- Experience in providing technical customer service as a Customer Support Specialist or in a similar CS role, and training users with varying levels of technical expertise;
- Solid troubleshooting, verbal and written communication skills;
- Familiarity with public administration is a plus;
- Experience using help desk, task management software (preferably Jira) and remote support tools (Teamviewer, AnyDesk);
- Time management and multi-tasking abilities;
- Patience when handling tough cases.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, depending on qualifications
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Support Center Specialist") in the subject line of the email; or deliver the hard copy to VXSoft office at: 24D Baghramyan Ave., 3rd floor (Campus of the National Academy of Sciences, building of Scientific Library) on weekdays from 10:00 to 17:00. No phone queries are proposed for applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 13 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: VXSoft LLC is an Ireland-based company representing programmers with long standing experience in e-Governance. The Company has a representative office in Yerevan and outsources a major part of its software development work to the local team in Armenia. The Company's experience varies from development of different online transactional systems. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.vxsoft.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 632 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.