"Center for Economic Development Initiatives" NGO
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Center for Economic Development Initiatives" NGO is looking to find responsible and motivated specialist who shares the Organization's values and is willing to join its team. The Director will be responsible for promotion and development of the Center.
- Coordinate the work of the Center, implement effective management, clarify the responsibilities and job of the staff;
- Present a report about done job to the Committee;
- Represent the Center from different platforms in an appropriate way;
- Responsible for free interaction with the Press and presentation of the Company's priorities;
- Organize professional discussions, participate and control them;
- Carry negotiations;
- Develop and implement the strategy of the Organization;
- Face challenges and take steps to confront them.
- Higher education; degree in Law or Economics is preferable;
- At least 3 years of experience in management field;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; knowledge of any foreign language will be a plus;
- Qualities of leader; ability to work with staff;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude;
- Computer skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Starting from 200,000 AMD (Gross), gradually rising up to 350,000 AMD (Gross)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send a cover letter and CV in Armenian language to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Director") in subject line of the email. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 18 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 17 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: "Center for Economic Development Initiatives" NGO is a newly founded organization the goal of which is to come out with new initiatives and ideas in economic bloc.
This announcement has been retrieved 1922 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.