|Ernst & Young CJSC (EY)|
TITLE: Robotic Process Automation Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Ernst & Young is currently seeking a candidate to join EY Armenia in the position of Robotic Process Automation Specialist with Advisory Practice. The incumbent will join the team that is involved in the full cycle of the client's robotic process automation (RPA) starting from describing business tasks and presenting the team's ideas to clients and ending with configuring and testing robots. He/ she will have to perform a comprehensive assessment of each task demonstrating knowledge of RPA and business modeling. By finding the best model and instruments to address the most complex issues the incumbent will be able to influence businesses of world-class clients. Working group will include experts in automation and process management. This is an opportunity to strengthen own expert knowledge through everyday development.
- Perform diagnostics and description of business processes;
- Collect, process and analyze data;
- Train end users;
- Develop optimization solutions;
- Undertake feasibility study of proposed solutions;
- Prepare and attend presentations;
- Prepare data to develop statistical forecasting models;
- Select ML model to ensure best stability and predictive power;
- Develop forecast and statistical models;
- Assess quality and improve models;
- Undertake feasibility study of proposed solutions.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of information systems implementation;
- Fluency in English and Russian languages, both verbal and written;
- Experience in describing business processes;
- Experience with RPA tools (UPath, Blueprism, Workfsion, Redwood and Automation Anywhere);
- Experience in the implementation of ERP-systems (SAP, Oracle, Dynamics/ Axapta, 1C and JDEdwards);
- Experience with electronic document management systems, text recognition systems (OCR) and ВРМ systems;
- Knowledge of the processes of at least one functional area (finance, accounting, HR, logistics);
- Strong analytical and systems thinking;
- Strong communication skills;
- Motivation for learning and development, willingness to achieve potential and translate acquired knowledge and skills into practice;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Fast learning ability;
- Readiness for business trips.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please specify the subject line of the email as "Robotic Process Automation Specialist at EY". Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 20 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 January 2019, COB
ABOUT COMPANY: Ernst & Young CJSC is a member firm of EY Global. EY has been working in Armenia since 2008. For more information about the Company, please visit: http://www.ey.com/am.
This announcement has been retrieved 601 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.