|Hi-Tech Gateway LLC|
TITLE: Linux Administrator
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Hi-Tech Gateway is looking for a Linux Administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure. The incumbent will also collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. He/ she will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of his/ her own, and solving them accordingly.
- Responsible for Web and Java application server (NGINX, Apache, HA Proxy, Apache Tomcat and MySQL) administration;
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools;
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure;
- Work with monitoring/ alerting systems, troubleshoot and solve arising issues engaging other teams if needed;
- Act rapidly in critical situations handling multiple alerts simultaneously;
- Follow operations policies and procedures for production installing, configuring, and maintaining production systems and applications;
- Create reports and ensure proper workflow;
- Document, update and maintain all processes and procedures relating to the responsibilities and organizational requirements;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in a related area;
- 2-3 years of work experience in IT field;
- Work experience as a Linux System Administrator using and configuring high available LAMP and LEMP based systems;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English language;
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Linux (CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu);
- Strong knowledge of web servers and application servers (NGINX, Apache, HA Proxy, Apache Tomcat and MySQL);
- Good Bash scripting skills;
- Troubleshooting skills;
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with Windows servers;
- Computer networking skills (switching, routing and firewall monitoring);
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, depending on previous experience and skills
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are asked to send their resume to: email@example.com mentioning the title of the position ("Linux Administrator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 20 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: Hi-Tech Gateway LLC represents "ConnectTo Communications" in Armenia. The Company provides software development services. For more information, please visit: https://www.hi-teck.am/.
This announcement has been retrieved 527 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.