"Center for Economic Development Initiatives" NGO
TITLE: Economic Analyst
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Center for Economic Development Initiatives" NGO is looking to find a responsible and motivated specialist who shares the Organization's values and is willing to join its team. The Economic Analyst will be responsible for thematic research and analyzing.
- Conduct research, prepare reports and info-graphics based on gained information;
- Provide predictions about current situation and developments in the market;
- Participate in professional discussions and training (upon request);
- Examine international experience and make comparison;
- Monitor the market, aloud problems that are important for the citizens;
- Upon request carry out sectoral researches.
- Higher education in Finance, Economics, Business Management or other relevant fields;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a relevant field;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; knowledge of any foreign language will be an advantage;
- Computer skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: 120,000 - 200,000 AMD (Gross)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to send a cover letter and CV in Armenian language to: email@example.com indicating the position title ("Economic Analyst") in subject line of the email. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: "Center for Economic Development Initiatives" NGO is a newly founded organization the goal of which is to come out with new initiatives and ideas in economic bloc.
This announcement has been retrieved 1196 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.