"Center for Economic Development Initiatives" NGO
TITLE: PR Specialist
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: "Center for Economic Development Initiatives" NGO is looking to find a responsible and motivated PR Specialist who shares the Organization's values and is willing to join its team. The PR Specialist will be responsible for promotion and development of the Center.
- Edit texts and topics;
- Conduct media monitoring;
- Carry out thematic research;
- Prepare initiatives that foster the implementation of the Company's priorities;
- Prepare announcements;
- Implement organizational jobs;
- Implement current tasks.
- Higher education in Journalism, Communication, Media and Society, Public Relations or other relevant fields;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a relevant field;
- Text editing ability;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; knowledge of any foreign language will be an advantage;
- Ability to work under pressure and in tight deadlines;
- Organizational skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: 120,000 - 200,000 AMD (Gross)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are welcome to send a cover letter and CV in Armenian language to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("PR Specialist") in subject line of the email. The Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 21 December 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 January 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: "Center for Economic Development Initiatives" NGO is a newly founded organization the goal of which is to come out with new initiatives and ideas in economic bloc.
This announcement has been retrieved 842 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.